IGNORED

12 yd Bear shot

Buck154

You worked hard - it takes a commitment and you drove a lot of miles and it paid off. Well done and congratulations!  This 2016 fall archery season will be one you will remember forever - first a nice buck and then your first bear!

It almost would not have been fair if I took one yesterday, because I put zero effort into it. I could have had a killer bait station going for months with a 100 yard walk no driving required, and I didn't do it and all my bears got lured out to those that did.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

You worked hard - it takes a commitment and you drove a lot of miles and it paid off. Well done and congratulations!  This 2016 fall archery season will be one you will remember forever - first a nice buck and then your first bear!

It almost would not have been fair if I took one yesterday, because I put zero effort into it. I could have had a killer bait station going for months with a 100 yard walk no driving required, and I didn't do it and all my bears got lured out to those that did.

It would be alright if you shot one. Your a true hunter and do put your time in. You just wouldn't have to work as hard cause you live in bear area. Shoot-em up JH. Good luck

It would be alright if you shot one. Your a true hunter and do put your time in. You just wouldn't have to work as hard cause you live in bear area. Shoot-em up JH. Good luck

It was cool... I just enjoyed the fact that I did it - the first modern day archery bear hunt.  The added benefit to me by so many that did commit to it and ran a ton of baits for months on end, is that my deer hunting really improved this year. My woods was alive with deer yesterday, when in most other years, it consistently got ruined by the bears time after time. Another spot close by is even hunting better than my woods, and is also in walking distance to my house. I am treading lightly in several spots close to home, and I may finally have a potential shooter that moved in based on a recent late night pic that's a little fuzzy.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….