IGNORED

The Time Is Near.

Tarhunt

Nice little pile of 1.5-2.5 year olds. 

:up:  :up:

This past winter was abnormally mild and the acorn crop was insane.  There was still an abundance of good acorns available into April and May, as a result deer came through the winter in great shape.  Antler growth will be significantly greater this year in every age class.   :up:

Edited by Rusty

:up::up:

This past winter was abnormally mild and the acorn crop was insane. There was still an abundance of good acorns available into April and May, as a result deer came through the winter in great shape. Antler growth will be significantly greater this year in every age class. :up:

Agreed. Trouble is, we're in a bad drought in most of northern NJ and I'm seeing very few acorns this fall. We need lots and lots and lots of rain and soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Trouble is, we're in a bad drought in most of northern NJ and I'm seeing very few acorns this fall. We need lots and lots and lots of rain and soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed.  The hazelnut and hickory nut crops this year isn't bad, but I haven't seen any acorns drop yet, at least not in the numbers of the past couple of years.

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.