IGNORED

Still holding in Rahway.

Bowman45

11 minutes ago, LanceinNJ said:

I got a pic on one of my few functioning cameras (all need batteries ) of a nice 8 last night. The first decent buck I've seen on that camera in weeks.

He knows he's safe now, lol

Used to see 2 bucks near Metuchen, Grove Street tennis courts area. Held his horns into March. Nice buck. Used to lay by a chain link fence in the scrubs north of the railroad tracks. His horns were as high as the top of the fence when he was laying down. No stress, good food, easy living. They will hold long. Have seen bucks in the Poconos drop their horns during first week of rifle.

16 hours ago, 1957Buck said:

Lived on Madison Ave in Rahway some 13 years never heard of any deer in Rawhay proper By the Big House  NJDC saw many Phasants  but deer ??????  

This is about a half mile from the prison, but there are deer all over Rahway, just follow the river and streams and the little patches of woods that are along them and you'll see deer. During the rut I've seen bucks just walking down the street likes it nothing. I thinks it's Linden Ave. that actually has a deer Xing on it.

1 hour ago, Bowman45 said:

This is about a half mile from the prison, but there are deer all over Rahway, just follow the river and streams and the little patches of woods that are along them and you'll see deer. During the rut I've seen bucks just walking down the street likes it nothing. I thinks it's Linden Ave. that actually has a deer Xing on it.

Ok forgot about the parks and Raway river west :cheers:  And Milton lake used to enjoy Big carp fishing with my kids

2023-07-04 (1).jpg

2023-07-04.jpg

Edited by 1957Buck

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif