IGNORED

Lithium Battery Pack For Reveals (aftermarket)

BHC

7 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

Have you tried them ?

no I haven't , I have plenty of the tactacams. but if I needed them I would try them, being they are $20 less then original

15 minutes ago, FDhunt1213 said:

The aftermarket ones from Amazon unfortunately aren’t nearly as good as the tactacam ones. I got 2 this season and don’t even bother using them anymore. They last half the time. I weighed them against the factory ones and they are 1/3 less 

thank you for the review, enough for me to stay away if/when I need them

18 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

They were selling tactacam packs for $29.99 on clearance at Hampton Wal-Mart....unfortunately sold out when I got there

Ugh . I was up that way over the weekend but didn’t stop in . Looked at Tractor Supply but nothing of interest there . 

6 hours ago, Russ 11 said:

Ugh . I was up that way over the weekend but didn’t stop in . Looked at Tractor Supply but nothing of interest there . 

I was looking for you....was last Friday. Shelf was empty, but advertised price was $29.99 for clearance.

The problem I’ve been having with the reveal pacs are the charging light. They say  it should take two hours for complete charge but I have two that I could charge for a week and the red indicator lights stays on red and will always show red when charging took a bit to figure out that the batteries were fully charged and the problem was the indicator light. And like I said I have two pacs like that. I also have one that shit the bed because a colony of ants move in they didn’t bother the rest of the camera just the battery pac was chuck full of ants and some kind of syrupy yuk