IGNORED

Couldn’t leave well enough alone…

Mallard1100

Decided to change up my setup for 2024. :) . Sadly my pumps have taken a back seat to this tikka when hunting the big woods. I have two trijicons already and decided to retire the Leupld vari X 3 on this one. This is going to be a killer setup. I can’t say enough about the trijicon scopes and the single post illuminated reticle. I prefer the green. 

IMG_1427.jpeg

IMG_1278.jpeg

that’s a great scope!

I still love my pumps, but it sure was nice carrying this model seven around in Pennsylvania this year. 16 1/2 barrel, less than 6 pounds.  I have a VX 3,  1-5 on it.

i’m looking at that long barrel on that rifle thinking you may like something shorter for where you hunt?

IMG_8255.jpeg

6 hours ago, Nomad said:

that’s a great scope!

I still love my pumps, but it sure was nice carrying this model seven around in Pennsylvania this year. 16 1/2 barrel, less than 6 pounds.  I have a VX 3,  1-5 on it.

i’m looking at that long barrel on that rifle thinking you may like something shorter for where you hunt?

IMG_8255.jpeg

Zero issues with barrel length. It’s short. Looks longer in the pic. My pumps shoulder great but this gun when shouldering just feels perfect! I like that model 7.  Nice setup. What caliber? I have been very happy with the 7mm-08.