IGNORED

11/6 Check In

Greybeard

2 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Another spike in the acorns 10yds away for the last 10 minites. Sitting in the open on a rock

20231106_102835.thumb.jpg.08596f2a9fb2c5bc142f68357c3e82b8.jpg

Give you credit for hunting High Point the right way Bob. 

Used to hunt it for several years. What turned me away was the large amount of road hunting up there during this hunt. I have named it the Nascar Hunt because the guys that put the most amount of miles on the vehicles seem to get the biggest bucks. 

Not judging the hunt or tactics, it's just not for me. 

5 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Give you credit for hunting High Point the right way Bob. 

Used to hunt it for several years. What turned me away was the large amount of road hunting up there during this hunt. I have named it the Nascar Hunt because the guys that put the most amount of miles on the vehicles seem to get the biggest bucks. 

Not judging the hunt or tactics, it's just not for me. 

It's different now that the deer are mostly gone.  Slackers just looking for a kill are mostly gone too. Just as hard to find an eab doe here as it is a mature buck. That turned a lot away

1 hour ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Congrats Nick! I just missed a nice 8pt with the recurve, ducked arrow and right over his back, oh well

Recurve way tougher...I wish I had the nerve to hunt w mine. Gotta put the time in and practice 

46 minutes ago, BHC said:

Driving this morning every deer I saw was a fawn alone, so far no deer. Bucks as far as where I hunt I assume are locked downed with their lover

I saw 2 lone does driving in, so thought I was in business. I'm deerless too so far...

Edited by Michael Britt