IGNORED

Top Smallmouth Destinations in the US?

My favorite is Saint Lawrence River.  I love the scenery as well as the chance to catch a really nice smallmouth.  It's close proximity to Lake Ontario make it a great spot in my opinion.  Also you are spared the unrelenting washing machine feel of Lake Ontario lol 

What are some of the top smallmouth spots you visit?

Interesting topic. South jersey not alot of smallmouth. I've honestly only caught one when they stocked lake Audrey awhile back. Heard they're in union lake but never caught one there. Don't really know anywhere else in the southern part of the state that has em.  My son went to the finger lakes last summer and crushed smallies the whole trip. 

2 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

I would say after what @Pathman posted the big rivers around lake Champlain would be high in my list.   

Never been there but if pathman said it is it's true.

Caught em like Sunny's in summer lake Ontario tributaries,Black River

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Delaware only because it’s close.   Cayuga is great as is lake george I never fished champlain but hear it’s amazing.  Caught them in Lake Ontario as well.  The nyc res system is pretty darn good to