IGNORED

New Photo Contests!

BowhunterNJ

OK, I'm working on a new app for all Contests, but giving this particular Photo Contest specific app a trial run to get feedback from the members!  Please add pictures, vote, and give a run through and let me know if you spot any issues! :up:

You'll see a Photo Contests link in the menu system here :up:

Issues Identified:

• Can't edit title or caption after submitting picture in contest
  • Missing contest name in Activity Stream notification when a user enters the contest, just says "entered a contest"
  • Photo cropping/thumbnailing impacts viewing.  Should likely be a reduced size thumbnail (maybe stretch to fit or give options to stretch vs crop?), rather than a cropped one.
  • Photo is not clickable in the Activity Stream to take you to its entry page.
  • Min/Max photo sizing on display to keep the viewing consistent
  • Preview of image entered into the contest only shows on first post of the entry in Activity Stream.  Once someone comments on it, it is "bumped to the top" like a forum topic but loses the image preview.  Would be best to maintain the image preview as that entire item stream is about that one image and it gives it context and visual appeal.

32 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

OK, I'm working on a new app for all Contests, but giving this particular Photo Contest specific app a trial run to get feedback from the members!  Please add pictures, vote, and give a run through and let me know if you spot any issues! :up:

You'll see a Photo Contests link in the menu system here :up:

Can we submit pictures of wives / girlfriends?