IGNORED

Trout stamp

Coyoteslayer

For the ones who will reply why cry about it here email njf&w see email below!!! Bring back the colored trout stamp!! How much could it really cost to add color to the printable trout stamp u buy?  Is there a reason the trout is now black and white? I lay out the rest of my case in the email.  In the mean time I have my daughter's color the trout 😆 🤣 Screenshot_20230408_204232_Gmail.jpg.c61e6aadf4db10104783ed4972618e57.jpg

7 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I agree. Nothing like a cardboard license with a real stamp on it!

Agree sir.  adding color to the printable trout doesn't seem like it would be difficult? If u knew wjat u were doing on a computer which i certainly do not lol. Ill leave that to some expert in trenton!! As an angler would u prefer the black and white current trout or a colored one? 

1 minute ago, Coyoteslayer said:

Agree sir.  adding color to the printable trout doesn't seem like it would be difficult? If u knew wjat u were doing on a computer which i certainly do not lol. Ill leave that to some expert in trenton!! As an angler would u prefer the black and white current trout or a colored one? 

Colored version would be nice but still a far cry from a real stamp. I like to collect stamps and wish they would continue making them.

I’m sure soon they won’t even be a license just a picture on your phone like other states. PA you don’t even need a paper copy of your license just a picture on your phone.  Or maybe New Jersey will keep making you print it and put it on your back because they get a Convenience fee for that.

Edited by Nomad

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’m sure soon they won’t even be a license just a picture on your phone like other states. PA you don’t even need a paper copy of your license just a picture on your phone

A simple forehead scan of your chip will show if you bought the license or not lol.

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I never got the vaccine so I didn’t get my chip yet.😃

Vaccine dissolves the chip you already had . They don’t want to chip the willing . Only wanna track those opposing lol

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

22 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

Vaccine dissolves the chip you already had . They don’t want to chip the willing . Only wanna track those opposing lol

Asking for a friend. If a person didn't get that crock of a vax or any of the 85 boosters does he still have the chip? Lol

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

Colored version would be nice but still a far cry from a real stamp. I like to collect stamps and wish they would continue making them.

I feel the same way and not that I want to give any more $ then I have to to the government but if they told me I could get an actual stamp for an extra $5 I would gladly do it. Would want the money to cover cost of stamp first then balance of proceeds to go to enhancing the stocking program.

6 hours ago, Citori said:

I feel the same way and not that I want to give any more $ then I have to to the government but if they told me I could get an actual stamp for an extra $5 I would gladly do it. Would want the money to cover cost of stamp first then balance of proceeds to go to enhancing the stocking program.

I feel ya. All I'm asking for is a colored pdf 

3 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

What everyone is missing is the license printers are only 1 color, black, and they are specifically made for that narrow width of the paper they print on. 

But I agree the old way was more appealing. 

70179992056__5A452C1F-8FEC-49CF-A64E-B242FE136607.jpeg

I get it. But now u just print it at home. My printer is color lol. It just needs the pdf to be colored. Could this be done on the states end with relative low cost?  Right? Or am I not comprehending the states license system?