IGNORED

Bear sightings in N.J. are up. Murphy rejects hunt, says are officials seeking a ‘non-lethal’ response.

Silkcitymedic

I am almost certainly going to participate in the next bear hunt. With the amount of bears we are going to have, the chance for success to get a nice bear will be awesome. And we all know there is going to be another hunt - might not be for another 4+ years, but there will be another one.  Someone is going to be killed (again), or some VIP's dog is going to be attacked, and the pressure will be unbearable (no pun intended) for the politicians in charge.

Edited by mazzgolf
qualified it - someone already was killed in the past... but it will happen again

24 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

I am almost certainly going to participate in the next bear hunt. With the amount of bears we are going to have, the chance for success to get a nice bear will be awesome. And we all know there is going to be another hunt - might not be for another 4+ years, but there will be another one.  Someone is going to be killed (again), or some VIP's dog is going to be attacked, and the pressure will be unbearable (no pun intended) for the politicians in charge.

My area literally is a 100% success rate. Every time I have hunted them been successful.