IGNORED

Fletching arrows

AdultOnsetHunter

8 minutes ago, AdultOnsetHunter said:

Does any one use the Arizona easy fletch? How do you like it? I have the blitzenburger but wanted to try a max helical for the vanes. 

You can set your bitz for as an extreme helical as you can use .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

The Bitz is awesome, used one for many years on a ton of refletching.  You can get different clamps for different helicals/offsets desired.  One thing I noticed is if you tried to helical/offset it too much the base of the vane or feather may not seat 100% flush on the shaft or may exceed the surface area available on the shaft (more so with thinner diameter shafts than larger diameter), so you have to be mindful of that.  Do some test seatings with the bitz before adding glue to make sure it will seat how you want it to.

I have both. YOU can use both. 

Just have to make sure like above - the fletching seats properly for the diameter shaft you are using. 

I only use a few degrees. Not much. Don't need much also reduces speed. You want to find a happy medium. If tuned properly you don't need much helical, just a couple degrees

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

2 hours ago, AdultOnsetHunter said:

The blitz only goes about 2-3 degrees. I believe the easy fletch goes about 5. I know I may not need that high of a helical but I like to tinker a little bit. 

Not correct .

you can turn both dials and go as extreme as possible the clamp is 3 when set straight in line .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

On 8/15/2022 at 12:13 PM, AdultOnsetHunter said:

Does any one use the Arizona easy fletch? How do you like it? I have the blitzenburger but wanted to try a max helical for the vanes. 

I love mine fast and simple. I have an extra one if you’re in the Middletown area I’ll swap you for a six pack of HeinekenHeineken just may need a day to find it