IGNORED

7/18 Tuna report

Cousin Brown

1 hour ago, Lphunsjr said:

Buddy was at South Ridge Saturday. We got a late start Friday, but there was NO bait, no marks, birds, etc. Must have been a morning bite or we suck, lol. I'll be back out after this next blow. Doesn't look good anytime soon

No it doesn’t, wind looks like shit, we marked bait on the ridge but found the fish a little west of it once we got away from the boats

2 hours ago, nmc02 said:

I stopped and looked the other day at a Cape Horn in Belmar...very nice.

https://www.seaportinletmarina.com/boats-for-sale/2021-cape-horn-yachts-32-xs-belmar-new-jersey-7537150/

Rob is the best guy to buy from .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

That’s an awesome ride. Congrats.  I cannot keep up. I thought you just bought a 21’ Parker and also had two big Sea Hunters?  What is the actual inventory now?

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

6 hours ago, JHbowhunter said:

That’s an awesome ride. Congrats.  I cannot keep up. I thought you just bought a 21’ Parker and also had two big Sea Hunters?  What is the actual inventory now?

27 Cape Horn & 39 Sea Hunter. Just sold the 45 SeaHunter.  The 21 Parker is for sale at SeaPort Inlet Marina and so is the 22 Cape Horn.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

46 minutes ago, Cousin Brown said:

27 Cape Horn & 39 Sea Hunter. Just sold the 45 SeaHunter.  The 21 Parker is for sale at SeaPort Inlet Marina and so is the 22 Cape Horn.

I just passed there 5 minutes ago...good inventory of Cape Horn. I hope to buy the 27 in a few yrs. 

Those cape horns are nice… I was looking at the north coast centers too they have a nice flare on them..

We made a run yesterday afternoon life everywhere 1 on the jig and that’s it they would not chew.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all Greek to me

35 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I just passed there 5 minutes ago...good inventory of Cape Horn. I hope to buy the 27 in a few yrs. 

How about in a few months.

Treestands don't demand, treestands don't complain, treestands simply ask me to sit down and listen. :cheers:

5 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

Are you happy w it?? I have always liked yellowfin, invincible, & CH

You aren’t buying one of those on retirement pay . Need to buy it ahead of time .

besides the fact they go up 100k a year now .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

5 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

You aren’t buying one of those on retirement pay . Need to buy it ahead of time .

besides the fact they go up 100k a year now .

I will have 2 incomes in retirement....

47 minutes ago, nmc02 said:

I will have 2 incomes in retirement....

I understand that . But those boats in another 4 years will be over half a million .

Boat market is insane right now .

boats that were 150 now are 375.

‘and yellowfins and invincible , used boats are selling for more than they cost new a few years ago .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

12 hours ago, nmc02 said:

Are you happy w it?? I have always liked yellowfin, invincible, & CH

The 27 Cape Horn is a beast. Great boat , very economical , Im averaging 2.02 miles to the gallon.  Soft ride & dry.  Great Deep V hull.  Very solid boat.