IGNORED

Tomorrow's weather forecast News 12 New Jersey

hunterbob1

Partly cloudy partly sunny, a chance of thunderstorms, lightning and thunder possible tornado warnings and hail.

I might be wrong but love my job$$$

https://www.salary.com/research/salary/benchmark/meteorologist-salary/nj 

9Ktcusb1_400x400.png

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

17 minutes ago, Merkel said:

News12 called for damaging winds, hail and thunderstorms. All I saw was blue skies. Must be the best job ever.

While he worked at home and fired up the grill. Tough job.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

Over half a century plus I hunted and fished, watch and listened to weather reports even the Farmers almanac the night before. I could predict the day's weather better in the morning when I open the door!Never paid any attention, didn't  stop me from doing what I wanted to do, if I listened to them I wouldn't have had 75% of the good times I had!!!

3 hours ago, Greybeard said:

Turn off the sound and just look at the radar screen.  They change their forecasts daily, hourly, and are still wrong.  The weather they forecast for the state may only hit the northern or southern tip.

They should give the forecast like they do in the winter for snow storms. North, Central, and South Jersey. This way they MIGHT get 1 out of 3 right :lol:

Forget the weather channels and all the weathermen. I go by the amount of PAIN IN MY KNEES to tell em when the rain is coming.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL