IGNORED

American Lab Puppies For Sale!

American Lab Puppies For Sale! 

Born 4/3/2022, one yellow female, one black female, and one white female available. All others have deposits down on them and some have already been picked up. Puppies have received their first round of vaccinations. Just waiting for AKC/UKC litter paperwork to come in. 

Sire from NC is a trained master hunter retriever and a phenomenal waterfowl hunting companion, with two grand national retriever champions in his pedigree (available for view). Dam from KY is in training for dock jumping competition. 

Puppies are ready to go to their new homes! Asking $1,200 for the females available, but surely willing to negotiate. Accepting deposits of $200 via Venmo, which is refundable if, when you visit the puppies, you decide to look elsewhere for a dog 

Located in Hammonton, Atlantic County, NJ. Send a message if you’re interested, but hurry, four other pups already have deposits on them in the first two days of being for sale. Photos attached are of the three available females (Teal collar = white female, Lavender collar = yellow female, Pink collar = black female). 

FE2F104B-7315-4A1C-9237-C0CB35776653.jpeg

36991479-78D4-449C-99CE-B22F1B519D2B.jpeg

373C7C61-2733-4075-A0C5-AB0F3F3FBCD5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

Cute puppies if it was a different time I would be taking a drive. I have two vacation planned. Are you planning any other litters 

I mated my male to keep a pup to continue his bloodline since he has been literally the best dog I’ve ever had. So this is the only litter.