IGNORED

Etiquette

Codaboy

5 minutes ago, Codaboy said:

It s so bad. guys from shore are casting out in between fishermen chest deep with plugs, this is the worst I have ever seen. In all my years. Your hooked up and three other guys cast over you and burn your braid bam 50$ fatty glider gone.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Friend of mine is heading up there tonight. I gotta work 6am so no luck for me. He throws scabellys sliders.  He will cut lines if they get close.  Lol  He's a crusty old marine.  Lol. 

Friend of mine is heading up there tonight. I gotta work 6am so no luck for me. He throws scabellys sliders.  He will cut lines if they get close.  Lol  He's a crusty old marine.  Lol. 
I won't go back till Monday and Tuesday. My buddy pizza shop is closed. So we fish hard on those days

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

We were bait fishing last year near a jetty. Was there for hrs.  No one around. About an 1.5 before dark some dude walks out and starts casting a plug across our lines. Eventually snagging my buddy’s line. After a stern talking too he walked back and sat in his chair. U should have seen his face 5 minutes later when I beached 49.5 incher. 

26 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

We were bait fishing last year near a jetty. Was there for hrs.  No one around. About an 1.5 before dark some dude walks out and starts casting a plug across our lines. Eventually snagging my buddy’s line. After a stern talking too he walked back and sat in his chair. U should have seen his face 5 minutes later when I beached 49.5 incher. 

I'll give you 50.

Here’s my unpopular opinion…you posted this under saltwater fishing so I’m assuming you were striper fishing.

Do you think those guys were watching you, saw you hook up, and then showed up? Or do you think that you showed up hours early for no reason, but these other guys knew that the bite turns on at the switch to outgoing tide, and that’s why they showed up.

Here’s my unpopular opinion…you posted this under saltwater fishing so I’m assuming you were striper fishing.

Do you think those guys were watching you, saw you hook up, and then showed up? Or do you think that you showed up hours early for no reason, but these other guys knew that the bite turns on at the switch to outgoing tide, and that’s why they showed up.
I been catching fish for 2.5 week already
Cell phone calls and guys getting off work. I was 9 or 10 fish down before it got out of hand. I been at this game long enough. I hit the same spots year after year and get on the fish same time year after year. Using the same swim bait bucktails and rip baits color and size

Sent from my motorola one 5G ace using Tapatalk

:headscratch:  :eek:  Lots of talk and threats & stories even a tale or two, Like this is something new a sign of the times,  The Mention Of  the Neanderthal and the Younger ones,  Odd the word ME stands out. 

I have been fishing some 70 + yeras From the Surf - Jetty's -Shore -Rivers - Lake - Piers - Docks - Head  ( Party ) Boats - Charter Boats. & a Ship  From Alaska to Aruba Mediterranean- Persian Gulf. to Iceland.  Met some true Sportsman -Slobs - Combat Fisherman,  Been in some bad situations,  The Longbranch Pier in its day with 5-6 deep casting over my head.  Over Crowded Head Boats with a Mad Dog Bluefish Bite Tangled Lines people being hooked Drunks Puking.  Seen actual Fights on the Port Mounth Pier when lines were crossed The Same at Union Beach when someone would fish 4 - 5 Rods. Seen rampant Pooching. Bucket Sitters drawing a knife.  Fisherman Carrying a Pistol at Belford at Night.  Spring Lake opening day with a Trout tournament for Kids super stoking of Trophies only to be invade by ADULTS in Boats -Wading - Pushing out the Kids, Anyone remember Saxton Falls , Pulaski, 

And now there is concern about Etiquette Old versus Young  What Happened with the Hot Bluefin Bite off Nj-Ny last Summer actual Combat Boat fishing with FU this is My Spot. 

It is not a Sign of the times  :fishing: It is a Sign you are getting old and those things are beginning to Bother you. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

36 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

:headscratch:  :eek:  Lots of talk and threats & stories even a tale or two, Like this is something new a sign of the times,  The Mention Of  the Neanderthal and the Younger ones,  Odd the word ME stands out. 

I have been fishing some 70 + yeras From the Surf - Jetty's -Shore -Rivers - Lake - Piers - Docks - Head  ( Party ) Boats - Charter Boats. & a Ship  From Alaska to Aruba Mediterranean- Persian Gulf. to Iceland.  Met some true Sportsman -Slobs - Combat Fisherman,  Been in some bad situations,  The Longbranch Pier in its day with 5-6 deep casting over my head.  Over Crowded Head Boats with a Mad Dog Bluefish Bite Tangled Lines people being hooked Drunks Puking.  Seen actual Fights on the Port Mounth Pier when lines were crossed The Same at Union Beach when someone would fish 4 - 5 Rods. Seen rampant Pooching. Bucket Sitters drawing a knife.  Fisherman Carrying a Pistol at Belford at Night.  Spring Lake opening day with a Trout tournament for Kids super stoking of Trophies only to be invade by ADULTS in Boats -Wading - Pushing out the Kids, Anyone remember Saxton Falls , Pulaski, 

And now there is concern about Etiquette Old versus Young  What Happened with the Hot Bluefin Bite off Nj-Ny last Summer actual Combat Boat fishing with FU this is My Spot. 

It is not a Sign of the times  :fishing: It is a Sign you are getting old and those things are beginning to Bother you. 

It’s worse than it’s ever been .

the amount of illegals fishing and poaching fish is out of control .

‘It wouldn’t bother me as much if they were fishing for food to feed their families .

while I’m sure some are , many are selling the fish for crazy money making a job out of poaching .

‘Any fish you catch they feel your taking money out of their pocket .

.…

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

20 minutes ago, hammer4reel said:

It’s worse than it’s ever been .

the amount of illegals fishing and poaching fish is out of control .

‘It wouldn’t bother me as much if they were fishing for food to feed their families .

while I’m sure some are , many are selling the fish for crazy money making a job out of poaching .

‘Any fish you catch they feel your taking money out of their pocket .

.…

What would bother you more One Fisherman Poaching a few Bass or 10 Tons by a LEGAL Commercial boat 

MEP-poaching-stripers-duffel-bag-750x750.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

4 minutes ago, 1957Buck said:

What would bother you more One Fisherman Poaching a few Bass or 10 Tons by a LEGAL Commercial boat 

MEP-poaching-stripers-duffel-bag-750x750.jpg

Both . 
it’s more rampant than you think . 
there are talkes about shutting down the early spring abd late fall bass fishery inside the bay down . 

so law abiding fisherman playing by the rules may lose that privilege to fish because of those breaking the rules nightly 

Edited by hammer4reel

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

Both . 
it’s more rampant than you think . 
there are talkes about shutting down the early spring abd late fall bass fishery inside the bay down . 

so law abiding fisherman playing by the rules may lose that privilege to fish because of those breaking the rules nightly 
It really is out of control. I get asked all the time. Let me have. Let me have. And I'm like f__k off, and put the bass back.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk