IGNORED

Son got his first bow today!

the truth

Last season was his first (10 yrs old), and we had a big hunt out in Kansas so we got him a crossbow for the year just to shorten the learning curve and get him his best chances. He got his first buck and scratched that itch so he wanted to get a regular bow and practice for this year. I’ve been super busy the last few weeks and he’s been bugging the crap outta me to go. So we finally rolled out early this morning and went to Lancaster Archery Supply. They had it all and the customer service and techs were top notch. Walked out a little lighter in the pants but excited and ready to go! Couldn’t wait to get home and shoot. He was bummed when I told him we weren’t gonna sight it in though. We blank bailed till he was tired. Working on form and consistency.  Back at it tomorrow with more and maybe go outside and start aiming. It’s got me fired up to practice more. 2022 deer season here we come!

25 minutes ago, the truth said:

Bear Royale. Was only $320 for a ready to hunt package. Not including a stabilizer and arrows. It’s 12-27 DL and 5-50 Lbs. Adjustable without a press. Figure he can get a couple years out of it as he grows before we step up. 

Nice. Good luck!

My boys had similar setups. My older boy started out with a Diamond Infinite Edge and my younger one had a Bear Apprentice. Both of them killed deer with those bows. 

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

Another archer ! Right on!

Wishing you guys many a dad slinging arrows!

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford