IGNORED

Proud Dad.....College Hockey

Tuck

Awesome Joe:up:

I know little to nothing about hockey.

At the end of the game does he get like a remembrance puck like a baseball or football.:nerd:

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

8 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Awesome Joe:up:

I know little to nothing about hockey.

At the end of the game does he get like a remembrance puck like a baseball or football.:nerd:

Great game Bob, you should watch some time.  Fast and physical and fun to watch.

Not sure if he will get a remembrance puck for his first nationals goal but he has the pictures of the mullet he had to get as a freshman.  Good natured hazing!!!!

2 minutes ago, Tuck said:

Great game Bob, you should watch some time.  Fast and physical and fun to watch

Appreciate the invite, but I'll pass pun intended. . Last hockey game I attended was in MSG in the 90s, rangers Islanders center ice 3rd row I think my neck still remember'lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

True story!

When I was 13 or 14 me and a couple boys we got some hockey sticks we went on the local Town pond whacked the puck around, well it fell through a little hole in the ice not a deep pond I reached my arm down in the hole to retrieve the puck, never got the puck but did get a  baby snapping turtle, we gently passed it back and forth with our sticks a little then plopped it back in the hole.

42 minutes ago, 06roadking said:

That awesome! He’ll never forget it. I remember my sons first college lacrosse game. He scored 3 goals. Nobody in the top of New York could believe a kid from NJ could compete with them. You should be very proud!

NJ is a Lax Mecca now and has been. My kids played in tournaments in MD , NY and NJ teams were always competitive. They always liked playing upstate NY because it was more physical.