IGNORED

Benchmade Knives

electric10162

2 hours ago, electric10162 said:

I received a Benchmade "Bugout" knife as a gift from one of my suppliers. I honestly never heard of them before. Knife is unbelievably sharp, extremely light, and made in the USA! Anyone have any experience with them?

https://www.benchmade.com/535bk-2-bugout.html

Terrible knife. I'll pm you my address. I'll dispose of it properly for ya.  ;)

They make decent knives.  One of the better commercial knife makers.  My EDC is a custom Griptillian.  "Storm Trooper" style just to be different.  All black hardware.  White handle.  Sheepsfoot blade.  Upgraded to the M4 steel because that's how I roll.  Not terrible for $200.

SmartSelect_20220105-143652_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20220105-143703_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20220105-143719_Photos.jpg

1 minute ago, not on the rug said:

They make decent knives.  One of the better commercial knife makers.  My EDC is a custom Griptillian.  "Storm Trooper" style just to be different.  All black hardware.  White handle.  Sheepsfoot blade.  Upgraded to the M4 steel because that's how I roll.  Not terrible for $200.

SmartSelect_20220105-143652_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20220105-143703_Photos.jpg

SmartSelect_20220105-143719_Photos.jpg

Nice. My EDC has been a Kershaw for the last 20 years. I'll be carrying the Bugout from here on out.

All I use are Benchmades. Absolutely love them. I left one at a gut pile last year, found it this year. No rust, blade just as sharp and action still smooth. They keep an edge for a long time and hone up in a few swipes.. I will say I got an outdoor edge for Christmas and I’m pretty impressed so far. I do like the surgical replaceable blades. For now Benchmade it is.

49 minutes ago, MPSR said:

All I use are Benchmades. Absolutely love them. I left one at a gut pile last year, found it this year. No rust, blade just as sharp and action still smooth. They keep an edge for a long time and hone up in a few swipes.. I will say I got an outdoor edge for Christmas and I’m pretty impressed so far. I do like the surgical replaceable blades. For now Benchmade it is.

The outdoor edge knives are the best gutting knives out there....obviously far from traditional, but love to have new brand each time