IGNORED

Jets

Dominant buck

2 hours ago, Dominant buck said:

I hope the coach/owner or whoever gets a pair of balls and release him ASAP!  NO press conference,  no interview,  just fire his ass

Coach said he was done with him after the whole fake vaccine card. Than he lost WR Godwin and Evans was banged up so he magically forgave. Now he has to deal with it. Dude is a total diva or he’s batshit crazy. 

20 minutes ago, Buckeyes11 said:

Coach said he was done with him after the whole fake vaccine card. Than he lost WR Godwin and Evans was banged up so he magically forgave. Now he has to deal with it. Dude is a total diva or he’s batshit crazy. 

I think the guy might have mental problems. In the video it looks like Mike Evans said something to him right before he took off his pads, I hope that conversation comes out.

3 hours ago, Bonefreak said:

Antonio Brown just quit mid game….took his pads off…& jogged off shirtless saying bye bye. Good riddance …but probably has CTE brain injuries 

Evidently Ariens told him to get in the game. Brown refused. Ariens asked him again. Brown said his ankle was bothering him.  Ariens told him he was done. Good riddance. 

I have been  watching AB for a long Time , I was his biggest fan . He broke my heart Like OJ  I was his biggest fan . Not the same and not even close but both let fame go to there head and think they can do whatever than want .May even have some drug or mental issues .Sad Really Have so much and so many have so little . Really Hope this it for Brown  and NFL . NFL has been done in my eyes since Kaepernick and the flag but I still watch an occasional game (took a while )  . College I still watch .