IGNORED

Tenpoint Crossbows, What Are You Shooting?

BHC

34 minutes ago, BHC said:

Have I seen him NO, but then I haven't been out as much as I want to....but my cameras picked him up 

Well you know as well as anyone , you can’t get him from the couch .

best crossbow and cameras won’t get it done if your not in the woods .

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Cause I earned what I want, and my back drawing it by hand is putting alot pressure on it, like my compound

Stop with the back. No one needs $2000 crossbow because of their back. You can get a crank for any crossbow and most already have it. 

Treat yourself why not!!

I really don’t want to get another crossbow with these fancy gadgets on them. I’m happy with my tenpoint turbo xlt. Also have the stealth ss as well but not sure I like it. Too short for me but both have been reliable with no issues. These new 2-3k bows are ridiculous… rather invest in a cheaper one and buy a few guns with the remaining cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its all Greek to me

Wish I could stop with the back pain

Crank for my current crossbow isn't reliable from my readings.

Yes I hunt, I don't put hunting first,  my family comes first and foremost.  Hunting is part of my life but far from being my life.  I also don't hunt near my home nor do I have access to easy walking...that walk takes a toll 

Just recently purchased an Excalibur MAG340 from Wyvern Creations. Upgraded the scope to a Hawke, dozen arrows, extra set of limbs/string. One of the best purchases I've made. I noticed after sighting in 1 rubber dampener had moved, called Dawn at Excalibur and she had me it within 3 days. Awesome customer service. I was worried when first purchasing because of all the older models being too wide, the micro series is awesome! 

On 10/24/2021 at 5:15 PM, gregtpal said:

Someone on here or that other site advised me years back not to blindly chase speed because of the more tech issues.  He considered 350 fps the right trade off between speed & dependability.  I bought a 380. This was years ago so maybe 400 might be a good #.

I agree. I just bought a 380 in spite of being tempted by speed.