IGNORED

New puppy

gonefishing

That is awesome!!

Look at those killer eyes and those big paws.lol

My last dog was a sheltie, Shetland sheepdog. His name was Rascal. Most intelligent breed in my opinion. He's not known to be a bird hunting dog and I never trained him, but for someone known reason when I took him out to the field he seen or smelled or heard something.Bingo!..Atta boy rascal, here is your cookie, I had a pocket full of Milk-Bone biscuits.lol..He wasn't supposed to be a blood  deer tracker either, I shoot a deer, I'm on hands and knees, looking for blood, this is night post mind you, now I'm only using a mini Mag flashlight. This is private land the wife let's rascal out, he come to greet me we hug we kiss, he takes off, son of a gun was always 40 or 50 yards ahead of me, took me a half hour to get to that spot took him 5 minutes..blood!..:banghead:.. lesson learned, I spent a lot less time on my hands and knees after that day!!!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

6 hours ago, gonefishing said:

Got him when he was 8 weeks old it's a border collie lab mix from a rescue Checking out his 1st deer Lol

Screenshot_20210527-211450_Gallery.jpg

20210306_110135.jpg

Beautiful dog!

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL