IGNORED

Any one hang on to doge coin since its last rally

vdep217

11 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Once I get my 10mm and the taurus revolver I want my collection of pistols will be complete.  I do have a hunting carbine in 9mm for a pistol caliber carbine. Fun to shoot

If you don't have one of these, it's not complete...

https://staccato2011.com

:stirring:

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Just read an article about how digital currency is here to stay.  Governments around the world are starting to reveal their central bank digital currency plans.   Kazakhstan, Norway (15th largest economy in the world) and Japan (3rd largest economy) are all getting on board.  Little by little this is where it's headed fellas.  Don't be late to the party.  

4 hours ago, not on the rug said:

Just read an article about how digital currency is here to stay.  Governments around the world are starting to reveal their central bank digital currency plans.   Kazakhstan, Norway (15th largest economy in the world) and Japan (3rd largest economy) are all getting on board.  Little by little this is where it's headed fellas.  Don't be late to the party.  

When was the first time government did something right?

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

What apps or sites are you using to trade? I noticed paypal added a trading crypto.

Also noticed something about VISA and bit coin.

I know friends of mine who invest stay away from crypto, then i have friends who have made a ton on the quick game.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

On 5/8/2021 at 1:39 PM, Haskell_Hunter said:

There is one thing about blockchain that no one wants to think about:  The dependency on networking and available compute nodes.  That is the Achilles heel of blockchain.  You will eventually reach a point where you run out of compute for the blockchain to actually function.  And if you lose network nodes, that just accelerates the process of running out of resources.  Bitcoin is beginning to realize those limitations right now.

If you implement more blockchain in the existing universe of compute, then there is less overall compute for all available blockchains.  While Moore's law has been helping increase the amount of compute, we are now reaching physical limitations on how small and dense we can make compute nodes.  We will eventually run out of scale due to physical limitations.  While there are newer and promising technologies out there like quantum computing and such, those are still in their infancy and probably won't see any real commercial availability for another 20-40 years (I would even argue that we won't see it at the consumer level until 50-80 years from now).

I think IBM just announced a new 2nm chip that reduces power requirements by 75% over current technology. Whether that actually helps crypto which often uses asics who knows, but it will help with overall density. Advancements like this will hopefully help bridge the gap between current tech and the quantum era. 

5 minutes ago, thefirstndsecond said:

What apps or sites are you using to trade? I noticed paypal added a trading crypto.

I know friends of mine who invest stay away from crypto, then i have friends who have made a ton on the quick game.

I like Binance.us for most of what I do.  The website it great and the App is good too.  I also use Jaxx Wallet and Trust Wallet for cold storage.  Trust wallet is great for their exchange access.  You can use pancakeswap, uniswap or many of the others through the Trust Wallet.  

There certainly will be a lot of money to be made and has been made with Crypto. I see it as a big Ponzi Scheme. The new money will pay off the investors cashing in. I wouldn't want to be there when it ends. 

You are buying an idea of one man. It's a total momentum play. No fundamentals to it. It just creates money out of nothing. Much like the Federal Government. 

There will be a lot of pain in the end. 

Edited by archer36

Crypto.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks. Was looking for something for use on laptop and app. I will have to do some research.

Anyone know the tax implications? I know my accountant specifically asked if i traded crypto.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

40 minutes ago, archer36 said:

There certainly will be a lot of money to be made and has been made with Crypto. I see it as a big Ponzi Scheme. The new money will pay off the investors cashing in. I wouldn't want to be there when it ends. 

You are buying an idea of one man. It's a total momentum play. No fundamentals to it. It just creates money out of nothing. Much like the Federal Government. 

There will be a lot of pain in the end. 

Crypto is neither a Ponzi scheme nor a MLM scheme.  

Crypto will not end.  This is another fallacy.  Many of the alt coins will fade and become overtaken, but the big players are here to stay and will become the next phase of our global economy.  

The pain experienced by some will be no different than the pain experienced by uneducated stock traders who get taken for a ride.  Put 90% of your crypto $ in the big ones like BTC and ETH and the other 10% can be used for speculation on alt coins.  With those alt coins, you get in, HODL and get out after you make your money.  Same as you would with crazy high risk stocks.  You may win or you may lose with those types of investments.