IGNORED

Anyone Watching The NFL Draft?

BHC

32 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Who cares. NASCAR is the only sport that never kneeled for the flag

i agree with that, but it may be coming. look at whats happening in nascar. but the(whats the word im looking for) situation is presenting its self. 

Edited by Kype

6 minutes ago, BHC said:

This is what you said:

I showed you that NASCAR like all sports gives the players, staff the option to do so

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2020/06/nascar-official-kirk-price-kneel-national-anthem-george-floyd

Allowed yes, but show me one that DID. Only 1 NASCAR official did, Zero drivers. Those drivers are equivalent to players

There is nothing more intolerant than a liberal preaching tolerance 

God gives the toughest battles to his strongest soldiers

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Just now, BHC said:

what's the difference drive/players and/or official?  kneeling is wrong in my opinion....and sooner then later drivers will kneel......it's all about sponsership which is $$$$$ 

Go watch the draft and support those dopes

"Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy."

Last week's Talladega winner

2110CO8759-696x520.jpg.0e16d63490a1534bf4dc2ac6f1a978c4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bucndoe said:

Last week's Talladega winner

2110CO8759-696x520.jpg.0e16d63490a1534bf4dc2ac6f1a978c4.jpg

thats my driver, and the only driver who drives the American flag in celebration after winning. i was the old number 2 fan, rusty wallace. 

we are both nascar fans. but im telling you, all the non sense in other sports will spill over into nascar sooner or later. like i said before, look at whats happening already. 

5 minutes ago, Kype said:

thats my driver, and the only driver who drives the American flag in celebration after winning. i was the old number 2 fan, rusty wallace. 

we are both nascar fans. but im telling you, all the non sense in other sports will spill over into nascar sooner or later. like i said before, look at whats happening already. 

Keslowski deserved a punch in the face from Joey Logano for crashing him out on the last half lap of Daytona. Dick move, especially from a team mate

Just now, Bucndoe said:

Keslowski deserved a punch in the face from Joey Logano for crashing him out on the last half lap of Daytona. Dick move, especially from a team mate

he wanted the win..thats racing. no team mates when your trying for your first daytona 500 win. he is the best at daytona and dega. but cant get a break at the 500. put your self in the SAME postion. what would you do? cant be answered because you and I are not driving 200 mph for 500 miles in a hot car driving within inches of each other. correct? 

I'm watching until I fall asleep, just wanted to make it to the Vikings pick, then to see who the Pats take. I watch a lot of football at the VFW on Sundays. I asked a purple heart Vietnam vet what he thought about it, he said " I don't like it, but I took a bullet for their right to do so, so I won't deny them". I used to watch NASCAR, but it's nothing like it once was. Talk about cry babies. Then when they catered to Bubba Wallace last year, that was enough for me.  I'm not totally against watching it, I like the small tracks like Bristol. But if I happen to not catch any races I won't lose any sleep over it.