IGNORED

Can't find em from the couch!!

Dead eye

4 minutes ago, bushden said:

I am in the same boat. I cant get to the camera to put corn out, what there under the snow was before the 1st snow, Looks like we will have more accomidating weather after this storm Should be in the 40's after the 23rd.

I walked last week 1/2 mile and I did not think I could make it back. I know you have knee problem but I am healthy and fit and I was struggling. About 8” of snow with crust on top with 4 more inches on top. Every step the crust would break  and the walking was hell. 

1 minute ago, Lunatic said:

I walked last week 1/2 mile and I did not think I could make it back. I know you have knee problem but I am healthy and fit and I was struggling. About 8” of snow with crust on top with 4 more inches on top. Every step the crust would break  and the walking was hell. 

If I managed to make it to the woods they would have to send the ski patrol after me to get back.

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

I grew up in Camden county. I now live in Gloucester county .  I never shed hunted before. Found a few by accident. There is a lot of township property that u can not hunt in my town. I see monster bucks driving by . The signs say no hunting but don’t say no trespassing. I’m gonna  look in to it and give it try. 

2 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

I grew up in Camden county. I now live in Gloucester county .  I never shed hunted before. Found a few by accident. There is a lot of township property that u can not hunt in my town. I see monster bucks driving by . The signs say no hunting but don’t say no trespassing. I’m gonna  look in to it and give it try. 

Places like that could be gold mines but I bet you will have competition . Good luck .

51 minutes ago, Recurve hntr said:

Yeah it’s hard to find anywhere other people don’t already know about. That’s why I try to get out a little early in some spots,put some boots on the ground and good luck!! Post your finds

35 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Nice antler. Any trail camera pictures of him. So you say that is a 60"antler then that's a minimum of a 145" or 150" class buck

No pics,wish I did. It was in an area I wasn’t focused on (because I didn’t know he was around) I spent the year chasing a buck I had long history with and was fortunate to win that chess match. Needless to say,I will be devoting some time trying to figure him out next season. 

C9F1BDB9-5D7E-4868-97C0-3144F8C0AB4E.jpeg

2 hours ago, Recurve hntr said:

That should be a good spot if you get there before somebody else with the same idea, GO QUICK !

HONOR THE FALLEN
https://thefallen.militarytimes.com/
Over the years the US has sent many of its fine young men & women into great peril to fight for freedom beyond our borders. The only amount of land we have ever asked for in return, is enough to bury those that did not return. COLIN POWELL

• BowhunterNJ changed the title to Can't find em from the couch!!