IGNORED

Big buck

oldghost

image.png.8ce7108b95b4b3ab5488e51cdfbd1806.png

The photo was one of a giant non-typical with a drop tine reminiscent of a Billy club, taken on the concrete floor of a darkened shed. The predominant rumor seemed to indicate that it was taken during the Pennyrile quota hunt by a young Amish farmer. By scouring the numerous replies to the thread over the course of a week, I finally found the name of a taxidermist who had the buck’s skull cap in his shop. He lived in Hart County, near Kentucky’s famous Mammoth Cave.

Explain this - for those who think same buck.  Again - remarkably similar but has to be different(UNLESS THE LEFT G3 Sticker points were photo-shopped OUT)

Kentucky Giant or not - 1_LI.jpg

Kentucky Giant or not - 4_LI.jpg

Kentucky Giant or not - 3_LI.jpg

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 minute ago, bucky said:

same scale in the background in every pic:hmmmer:

Then the very first photo posted on here was edited to remove the stickers... because that angle, would be IMPOSSIBLE to miss.....  hmmmmmmmm.  What the hell is going on here????

I shot a big 10pt once….

11 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

Explain this - for those who think same buck.  Again - remarkably similar but has to be different(UNLESS THE LEFT G3 Sticker points were photo-shopped OUT)

Kentucky Giant or not - 1_LI.jpg

Kentucky Giant or not - 4_LI.jpg

Kentucky Giant or not - 3_LI.jpg

I looked at it hard this morning and an its the same buck. I had a hard time in the same area you did. I think the light and the angle made both of them disappear. Both are facing out and at this angle there are pointed right at the camera . You can still see them

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

11 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Same pics Very well documented deer all.  There are a tone of articles on it.  Just look up “Dan Miller buck” and many articles in many popular magazines cone up with these exact pics.  Same deer 100% 

Then somebody edited out the g3 stickers - but why???   I agree if you add those back, same buck

I shot a big 10pt once….