IGNORED

2 Illinois bowhunts

tcook8296

I am offering( 2) 5 day bowhunts on my 70 acre farm in Calhoun County Illinois. 

This is a diy bowhunt. Tags are available over the counter. You will be responsible for your lodging and meals. I can help you arrange lodging and there are a few places to eat in town. 

The cost is 1600 per hunter with a max of 2 hunters. 

There are some stands on the property but you should bring a climber. 

The dates available Oct 26 thru 30th

Nov 2 thru 6th

Nov 9 thru 13

Nov 15 thru 19th (this hunt includes a Sunday due to the gun season starting on Fri)

This farm gets very little hunting pressure. 

This is the best time to kill a trophy class whitetail.

Pm if you are interested

www.liftxrentals.com

How long have you owned this property??

do people live on the property??

if yes do they hunt it...

did u already kill all the big ones??

do u have any cameras out on the property now ??

will u point us in the right direction?

will u pass on your knowledge of the property?

sorry for all the questions seems like a very fair price...

did you use the property as an outfitter??

I know in hunting there’s no sure thing...

95% preparation 5% luck when we invite someone to hunt we try to put them somewhere we think they will see deer movement....

I asked a few reasonable questions to someone taking on the role as an outfitter...... 

pointing someone in the right direction and asking him questions about the land he has experience with DOESNT seen unreasonable....

im only going by the date on the pic with one of the bucks 2015 ....

maybe u have a nice union job and like to give your money away ....

MR LIVE TO HUNT

1,600 in my book warrants a few questions 

im glad he filled his spots maybe if he didn’t he would have answered some questions maybe other members had some of the same questions ....

maybe your land doesn’t sell, and you will offer great opportunities next year

44 minutes ago, Monster Marine said:

95% preparation 5% luck when we invite someone to hunt we try to put them somewhere we think they will see deer movement....

I asked a few reasonable questions to someone taking on the role as an outfitter...... 

pointing someone in the right direction and asking him questions about the land he has experience with DOESNT seen unreasonable....

MR LIVE TO HUNT

im glad he filled his spots maybe if he didn’t he would have answered some questions maybe other members had some of the same questions ....

I don't disagree with what your saying BUT the last sentence of the original post says PM if interested.  

If you did a little bit of research on this site you would know that tcook is a straight shooter and his posts let you know everything you need to know.  

Also, if you know illinois you know you ain't finding a November hunt for this price. Not even close.  

Good luck this season. 

3 hours ago, Monster Marine said:

MR LIVE TO HUNT

1st, Im not an outfitter. 

2nd, the 1600 to hunt on the farm that I bought for almost $300, 000 doesnt even cover what it cost me to maintain the place yearly. 

3rd I dont care how much money someone has, if I dont know you are not setting foot on my farm. I screen everyone that contacts me and I can tell in 5 mins whether you are a  bs'er and can also tell your character from posts on this site. 

The money is not the object here. 

Anyone who has spent any time on this site and read any of my posts would know that. 

Here you are hunting a lightly pressured farm in some of the best whitetail country there is. 

Any one who trophy hunts knows its a gamble. 

I put guys in stands that I sit pesonally. 

Its apparent you are not on this site much and your questions seem a bit abrasive for someone that would want to hunt on my personal farm that I have  invested so much time and money to put it together. 

www.liftxrentals.com

4 hours ago, Monster Marine said:

MR LIVE TO HUNT

First, I do not know TcCook personally, but after following this site for several years, he would be one of the first people I would trust with such a post. Why there is always someone that has to reply with harsh questions toward others is beyond me. If you feel it's necessary to pose such questions, do it in a PM,  not on a public forum. If it was my property, such questions written in that manner, would hit the trash bin in a heartbeat.