IGNORED

a lot of growing left what do you think??

took this picture today of a residential spot I hunt....10 pt..... I think he's one of the dear I let go last year..... he is going to be a stud. not a numbers guy but what do you think he finishes up at when he is done growing?

Edited by Big Blue

that buck is way ahead of all the bucks by me, but by this time you can get an idea on the brow tines and the inside spread and "almost" the beam length but not quite...  All the tines have another month and a half of solid growth ahead... (I typically see only incremental growth after end of July -- if any at all).   If I saw his pic last year and noted that he had good G2's at least 10" or more I would say that buck will score very high, but for some reason it's not looking mature enough to be 150" or more buck, but hey if he is a ten and with at least 45 days of growth ahead, you never know!.   I do think he has a real good chance to make P&Y though so just be patient and keep him unpressured. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

He's way ahead of any buck I've seen.  Anything pass the ears is a good buck to me.  He will grow more, but will get smaller when he sheds the velvet.  Potential for 140's gross is there.  Doesn't look like there will be much to deduct.