IGNORED

Shooting exit 6 route 78

madeinuk

I was wondering and was going to post a question to the LEO's that are on this site as to how are things out there during all of this.  With people home are yje  home break in's down, what are the criminals doing now that there are people out and about ?

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Could of been road rage. I've watched some unbelievable driving on 78 and it doesn't seemtoo much of a stretch for somebody to go off with all that is going on... You will see and hear some crazy in days ahead I'm sure.

3 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

I was wondering and was going to post a question to the LEO's that are on this site as to how are things out there during all of this.  With people home are yje  home break in's down, what are the criminals doing now that there are people out and about ?

Police officer I spoke to the other day said they are seeing more domestic calls. As he put it. Even more than usual.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

Police officer I spoke to the other day said they are seeing more domestic calls. As he put it. Even more than usual.

1 hour ago, username said:

That's what I would expect.  More domestics and busier than usual.

Yeah, just imagine an unhappy marriage where two people usually work all day and barely see each other. Now they are home together all day in each others' face. Most liquor stores are open or delivering... recipe for disaster!