IGNORED

Gas Prices

mmfan36

Gas prices can't go much lower. Remember there are taxes in there. When you remove these, prices are ridiculously low. It can't go much lower or it will not be profitable to process it. Especially bad for U.S. companies extracting oil from Shale. 

Edited by archer36

11 minutes ago, archer36 said:

Gas prices can't go much lower. Remember there are taxes in there. When you remove these, prices are ridiculously low. It can't go much lower or it will not be profitable to process it. Especially bad for U.S. companies extracting oil from Shale. 

41.4 cents per gallon is nj extortion fee. And as far as being profitable to extract oil from shale that should not bother you as your trying to vote someone in office that wants towns it anyhow 

I think it's 1.99 around the corner, or was a few days ago. Quick Chek is 2.07 near me. I filled up all my tanks and cans when this first started but have barely driven since I've been working from home. 

I currently have the Liberty Mutual transponders in my car and truck and the lack of driving is going to do wonders for my insurance discount! haha

3 minutes ago, smittty said:

41.4 cents per gallon is nj extortion fee. And as far as being profitable to extract oil from shale that should not bother you as your trying to vote someone in office that wants towns it anyhow 

Smitty, I'm going to report you to Hammer! LOL

1 minute ago, archer36 said:

2 minutes ago, archer36 said:

I was hoping you were gonna defend your self its sad but also funny watching you few liberals on here put you feet in your mouths 

4 minutes ago, smittty said:

I was hoping you were gonna defend your self its sad but also funny watching you few liberals on here put you feet in your mouths 

Now I'm confused? Is what I said factually wrong...that shale oil is more expensive than other oil? I stated a fact, you turned it into an attack of a political nature. Exactly what we are trying to get away from.