IGNORED

COVID-19 Friend has virus & I'm compromised

I'm here in Florida, woke up feeling crappy, got the flu and a sinus infection, bleh. So I'm on day 5 of confinement. But I'm thankful it not the "C" word. Lol

Fester, I hope all goes well with you and yours. Hang in there.

Hunt with a Vizsla, cause life's to short to hunt with an ugly dog! :D RIP Tilly monster. (Attila) 2004-2017.

Thanks Paul, Day 9 in the cave and still feeling well. I got my first set of test results back everything is good or negative. Chest X-ray clear, blood work all ok, etc. I still don't have the  #19 results , these should come Thursday.  My buddy continue to maintain in ICU, no changes but also no deterioration so we remain hopeful.

My condolences on Attila i was not aware, the three of us  hunted together at the first NJHunter tower shoot. A beautiful pup.

Breathe in , Breathe out, Move On.

Fester,

" I won't be lied to, I won't be laid a hand on,and I won't be made a fool of. I don't do these things to others and I require the same of them" 

J.B. Books 1901

Hope your friend recovers soon. Isolating yourself is best. Good luck 

"Those who would give up essential Liberty to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin

NRA life member

NJ W&W family :

Finally some good news updates: First my buddy continues to maintain and improve, today he is strong enough to begin the second set of experimental drugs and is %55 lung capacity, there is talk of removing him from the ventilator when he hits 60%. He remains partially sedated to keep him stable ( this is a BIG guy and they don't want him moving around yet), but all in all we believe we have turned the corner. Second his wife, son , daughter and 3 small children are all reporting feeling healthy and remain isolated as a family neighbors and friend are keeping them all well supplied. Lastly both the third member of our party and myself have been tested and at 12:43 pm today both of us are confirmed to be Negative! I have been reunited with my family and released from the man cave!

I cannot  find the words to express my thanks and appreciation for all the prays and well wishes offered , the out cry of support from every person in my life, and the support of the local community here in Boonton has been amazing. I will continue to update on progress.

Again thank you all.

Breathe in , Breathe out, Move on.

Fester

" I won't be lied to, I won't be laid a hand on,and I won't be made a fool of. I don't do these things to others and I require the same of them" 

J.B. Books 1901