IGNORED

1/21/20 - Clinton WMA Range Improvements Completed

1 hour ago, BillCarson said:

I was at Clinton today and I can not get used to it! it looks so good compared to what it was before. 

I picked up my new wheels today. The first place I went was to the new range.Awesome just beautiful, amazing job done was worth waiting for. It'll last 50 years.

IMG_20200124_163142645.jpg

IMG_20200124_163728042.jpg

IMG_20200124_164304460.jpg

IMG_20200124_164319293.jpg

IMG_20200124_163930632_BURST002.jpg

IMG_20200124_163132058.jpg

IMG_20200124_162720461.jpg

IMG_20200124_162729985.jpg

IMG_20200124_162518876.jpg

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Doesn’t look very crowded. 

The kids to the right we're very nice. Nice assortment of firepower also, a r i don't know what caliber a beautiful rifle Wood stock ,forearm. It was definitely a thirty something most likely an 06. I hung out at the extreme left for about a half an hour with a nice black gentleman from Scotch plains shooting his muzzle loader. Was a good day!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

The kids to the right we're very nice. Nice assortment of firepower also, a r i don't know what caliber a beautiful rifle Wood stock ,forearm. It was definitely a thirty something most likely an 06. I hung out at the extreme left for about a half an hour with a nice black gentleman from Scotch plains shooting his muzzle loader. Was a good day!

That’s great. :up:

AWM

3 hours ago, hunterbob1 said:

No crying here! I'm retired it's 5 minutes from my house. I can go anytime during the week and avoid the city weekend warriors!:happywave:

I'm retired also. But because of disability from the military unable to drive down need someone to take me.

6 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

I'm retired also. But because of disability from the military unable to drive down need someone to take me.

That can be arranged be happy to help you the range is awesome 2 handicap spot right in front pnd and let me know when you want to go sounds like you need to get some frustration out cabin fever. 👍

5 minutes ago, ithaca10 said:

Can't bring your own table.

Sure you can, there's room on the left or right of the line. Which would you prefer the left or the right? Lol

4 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

That can be arranged be happy to help you the range is awesome 2 handicap spot right in front pnd and let me know when you want to go sounds like you need to get some frustration out cabin fever. 👍

I live in springfield come up monday.