IGNORED

Wildgame inovations lightsout trail cameras $34

buckhound

just happened across this 

wild game inovations mp14 lights out trail cameras including sad card and batteries$34

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wildgame-Innovations-Razor-Extreme-14MP-Lightsout-Game-Camera-Bundle-BATTERIES-AND-SD-CARD-INCLUDED/522039213

Edited by buckhound

36 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Nice. I got 2 in the other say. The only problem is they are all black. But they work good.

Hot steaming deal!

I got a 2 pack from bass pro for $99.

Get some of that clear super sticky outdoor carpet tape and stick some tree bark, leaves, twigs, etc to camera to camo it up a bit!!

wow! great deal! once again, NJW&W is going to cost me money :) 

I do not leave anything out in the public woods anymore - except these kinds of cameras (aka cheap). When they walk , only costs me $34.

BTW: notice what Walmart did there? Free shipping on orders of $35+ and notice they made this $34. Now I need to search their site for a stick of gum or something to get me to the free shipping limit :D  

3 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

wow! great deal! once again, NJW&W is going to cost me money :) 

I do not leave anything out in the public woods anymore - except these kinds of cameras (aka cheap). When they walk , only costs me $34.

BTW: notice what Walmart did there? Free shipping on orders of $35+ and notice they made this $34. Now I need to search their site for a stick of gum or something to get me to the free shipping limit :D  

Yeah if you only going to get one just add a pen or marker to your order for free shipping. 

For the price you can set one up 12-15 foot up in a tree on your better camera if you think someone might walk off with your camera. The pictures decent and easy set up. Can be set up for a picture or video but no settings for burst or different times in between pictures. I have 4 of the camo version  of this camera for a while and been working great.

1 hour ago, Live to Hunt said:

Wildgame is one of the cameras I have had good luck 🍀 with. Good looking out. 

I have had good luck also I use the cheaper ones primarily    they are great if you just want to see what is around  not looking to get portraits for the wall . LOL but do you ever have trouble if changing cards now and then they just don't accept the card , just curious I use  two cards for dedicated for each camera and once in a while it happens or the pics are upside down..

Edited by buckhound

5 hours ago, buckhound said:

I have had good luck also I use the cheaper ones primarily    they are great if you just want to see what is around  not looking to get portraits for the wall . LOL but do you ever have trouble if changing cards now and then they just don't accept the card , just curious I use  two cards for dedicated for each camera and once in a while it happens or the pics are upside down..

No never had that problem 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈