IGNORED

Pub 199 Attendees...

Shug

I'm going to try to make tomorrow's dinner. Yesterday, I slipped and fell down some icy steps and messed up my back. Was really hard to get out of bed this morning. I'm working today but, I moved some jobs to later tomorrow because, I my back pain. 

Edited by Tarhunt

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

2 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I'm going to try to make tomorrow's dinner. Yesterday, I slipped and fell down some icy steps and messed up my back. Was really hard to get out of bed this morning. I'm working today but, I moved some jobs to later tomorrow because, I my back pain. 

Hopefully it feels better tomorrow and we see you there

4 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

Hope you feel better John and hopefully you can make it. Always good to talk with you. If you need a ride because your too sore to drive but want to go let me know I’ll pick you up. 

Aim Small Miss Small..........No such thing as a bad day spent hunting.

45 minutes ago, Kilbo said:

Hope you feel better John and hopefully you can make it. Always good to talk with you. If you need a ride because your too sore to drive but want to go let me know I’ll pick you up. 

Thanks Brian. I should be okay. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".