IGNORED

Nov 4th AM Check in

electric10162

@electric10162your confused? LOL  How do you think i feel. I am watching a buck infront of me at 45yrds, glance over my shoulder and see him, doesn’t look to big behind the brush. Look forward at the first buck and he’s heading away, turn and now see this guy is a damn good buck and can’t stop him as he walks away. If I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have any.

AWM

23 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

@electric10162your confused? LOL  How do you think i feel. I am watching a buck infront of me at 45yrds, glance over my shoulder and see him, doesn’t look to big behind the brush. Look forward at the first buck and he’s heading away, turn and now see this guy is a damn good buck and can’t stop him as he walks away. If I didn’t have bad luck I wouldn’t have any.

Only emoji that was close to "oh shit"!

Ok guys afternoon sit in the deep timber! Got the climber,  and doing a hang and hunt over a fresh scrape in between 2 bedding areas. I'm down wind and so far have had 3 does and 1 fawn come out to feed. Hopefully mr. buck comes to scent check the area and comes within range. Only shooting a mature buck as it is a hell of a hike out of here, plus the climber, and bow, would make it a serious workout! Keep you posted. 

25 minutes ago, Stugots said:

Ok guys afternoon sit in the deep timber! Got the climber,  and doing a hang and hunt over a fresh scrape in between 2 bedding areas. I'm down wind and so far have had 3 does and 1 fawn come out to feed. Hopefully mr. buck comes to scent check the area and comes within range. Only shooting a mature buck as it is a hell of a hike out of here, plus the climber, and bow, would make it a serious workout! Keep you posted. 

I agree with you l'm a mile and a 1/2 up a mountain Into the Woods only a good shooter

Change of pace tonight. Hunting a buddy’s 52 acre farm.  Two plots. Never get winded here 3 pm grunted a nice mature looking 8pt down off ridge into center of north plot.  40 yards then just bolted back up ridge like he was shot. I was on the fence to shoot him he was busted up missing G1 & G3 but I hate getting winded very swirly mixing bowl today. 20 minutes later a spike comes  down - same exact thing. Even though my floaters say impossible I was able to get a few to swirl down there but when wind clean no issue. 4 doe upwind of me on south plot  

53145C09-FBFF-4880-A0B4-F6AEEE0B46F3.jpeg

F2119DE4-63AE-4655-84BD-8C2CB4D372B7.jpeg

CCA7B5B4-B244-4045-BCAE-43614C1E7491.jpeg

8A07AB91-A798-4CC0-A73F-FE7B5A97C51E.jpeg

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….