IGNORED

9/16 - Checkin

BillW0323

I am in Z2 for an afternoon therapy session. See if I can add a doe to this thread.  Rough 36 hours my lab Mako is very sick.  Seems to be a blockage of sorts he stopped eating and can’t hold water although he was very thirsty but just keeps vomiting. He is spending night in Blairstown Animal Hospital.  Blood work good.  Imaging has not revealed a solid object. They gave him barium liquid to make his insides glow.  So far nothing but doc said it’s barely moving through him. If he swallowed a sock it will reveal at the end. It could be peristalsis from vomiting so much. Or something is blocked.  50-50 chance he is getting opened up on morning. The highlight of my night was locking him in the master bath with his bed and picked up all rugs.  Cut back on water.  Idiot me forgot to close lid on toilet.  2am I hear him vomiting and my floor was flooded with two gallons of yellowish water with some grass in it.  He drank the entire toilet dry!!!  He was very dehydrated and has been on IV all day.  

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….