IGNORED

Good luck to all NY rifle hunters!

Bucksnbows

Heading up to my camp near Hornell to hunt for the last time this morning, the new owner takes over in 2019. A lot of great memories and deer killed over the years, but time to move on. Really hoping to end this chapter on a high note. May have to walk the gear in from the road to the shack we stay in, not sure how much snow is on the ground.

Good luck to all!:up:

Edited by Stan Putz

Catch & release is for guys who don't know how to cook. :cook:

11 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

I made it to our camp, Camp Snarker, in the snow up here in Garrattsville outside Cooperstown. Let it snow for Saturday! Be safe and have a great hunt, everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm heading up tonight.  You must also go to the general store,/gas station in the heart of downtown garretsville.  Ever go to the firehouse breakfast or dinner in gville?

I'm heading up tonight.  You must also go to the general store,/gas station in the heart of downtown garretsville.  Ever go to the firehouse breakfast or dinner in gville?

We’ve never done the firehouse meals but always talk about going. The “general store” is a horror show [emoji3]. We buy gas and things we forgot at home from there. We’re on Gregory Road.

2 hours ago, Bucksnbows said:

We’ve never done the firehouse meals but always talk about going. The “general store” is a horror show emoji3.png. We buy gas and things we forgot at home from there. We’re on Gregory Road.

I'm driving a gray Toyota Tacoma Crew with a cap probably sitting all day unless I score but will likely be out at some point in garrettsville stop and say hello if you see my car outside the General store