IGNORED

"1st Annual" Summer Get Together at LPJR's, July 14

8 hours ago, Greybeard said:

I have't shot a real traditional bow since playing with a 25lb fiberglass youth recurve when I was a kid.   The rest you can get scopes for.   My eyes are so bad, it's the only way I can see the sight and target clearly.  Hope that helped.

I was just teasing bud...shoot whatever you are comfortable with.  Based on the number of wounded deer and missed shots that happen every year I wish more folks would get their eyes checked and opt for a scope

• 2 weeks later...

If I could have a couple guys bring a target with them it would help...I have a big foam block, a bag, and a 3-d deer target. Planning on grabbing a couple of bag targets from nmc02 in the next week or so, but the more the merrier. Thanks :up:

On 6/14/2018 at 10:51 AM, Rusty said:

Date:  July 14

Time:  1:00 pm - until the beer is gone

Where:  74 Branchville-Lawson Rd,  Newton

What:    Bow Shoot,    Wild Game BBQ,    Home-Brew Challenge: HH takes on all challengers,    3-Wheeler Races,   Rusty's MARCO POLO chainsaw challenge,   Hatchet Throwing Challenge vs. 3Blade,  Wood Splitting Challenge vs. Nomad,  Speedo Swimming Races with Tarhunt,  Poker Shoot with DBuck,   .  .  .  .  any other suggestions?      

Sign-up:

1.  LPJR and Junior

2.  Rusty and The Beard  -  Grilled Backstraps and Elk Burgers

3.  BowhunterNJ - Beer, to back up HH's supply  

4.  Haskell Hunter - Home Brew  

5.  3 Blade  - Throwing Hatchets 

6.  Jersey Jay 

7.  Bill W and a 3 year old  

8.  Trophy 8

9.  Live to Hunt and his kitty bloomers

10. Rug and his wife and his girlfriend

11.  Greybeard and his scoped long bow  

39938F05-BFFF-417E-91BA-254A4A54226C.jpeg

Ha! Ha!  Might stay home now.  Can't compete against lpjr's kid with his motorized mountain bike, either.   What's left for an old man to do?

Edited by Greybeard

Hhhmmmm 

I'm actually off that day. 2 hour drive each way. Hhhmmmm.  A pool or a pond?  Lol

Ain't never been that far north in Jersey. Should I be concerned about you northern folk or the bears? Lol 

Who wants to show me some bear hunt spots.  Never bear hunted but just might to piss off this governor if he allows the hunt. Haha. 

Could bring some piney venison. Maybe some beers from the local brewerys down here. 

Nick

4 hours ago, Rusty said:

Dude, you cut half that wood that needs to be split, you gotta come.  

Exactly right. Just tell her that you are doing something that is not fun for you that day Nick...…...We won't tell her..........:rofl:

Edited by LPJR