IGNORED

"1st Annual" Summer Get Together at LPJR's, July 14

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:25 AM, JerseyJaysTaxidermy said:

Hmmm... you will be driving right through our territory I believe from the pequest to the flatbrook.. pop in!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I certainly could come over from Great Meadows to your area rather than going up through Hope, Blairstown, Millbrook Village and over the hill to Flatbrookville. The only problem is that as I mentioned I won't be up there until the following weekend, July 21/22. The 21st is the Teen Anglers event at the hatchery. If there will be something going on the weekend I'm up I would make it a point to stop by. I appreciate the invite to be sure!

I will be in the area this coming weekend for the 'Rock, Ribs and Ridges' party at the fairgrounds. Definitely looking forward to sitting under the dining fly sipping cold brews (and the occasional hit on my bourbon flask!), smoking good cigars, chowing on some stellar BBQ and listening to some great tunes!

Edited by Dave B.

18 hours ago, Live to Hunt said:

Rug you coming? Or you sending your stand in 

I could send whoever I wanted to and nobody would know the difference.  Being an enigma is an amazing thing

29 minutes ago, Live to Hunt said:

Rug :headscratch:

Awe...you missed me. How cute.

I think we're going to make it up.  We had actually planned a tentative get-together with a few friends we haven't seen in a while for that day at our place, but I'm going to talk to the wife about moving it to the next day.  Our summer is literally booked every single weekend except 1 weekend in august, so my time is at a premium this year. 

2 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

I could send whoever I wanted to and nobody would know the difference.  Being an enigma is an amazing thing

Awe...you missed me. How cute.

I think we're going to make it up.  We had actually planned a tentative get-together with a few friends we haven't seen in a while for that day at our place, but I'm going to talk to the wife about moving it to the next day.  Our summer is literally booked every single weekend except 1 weekend in august, so my time is at a premium this year. 

We are most important get your priorities right. 

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈