IGNORED

NJW&W 1st Annual Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire Challenge - July 1st, 2018 8:30AM

6 hours ago, Shortfuse said:

If your referring to the scopes in your post on pg 1 of this thread I'd get a bigger scope anyway :rofl: just kidding at the distance we're shooting you should be fine

:confused: That's easy for you to say hopefully by the time of the shoot I will have saved enough Money to afford to put some Lens in The Tube so much for Open Tube Shooting     :banghead:

pix584896269.jpg.109d1d50f626124c7e644d20fdf558e8.jpg

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

The ammo I am using is copper plated not jacketed.  I do not believe it will damage the targets especially since it does not damage the targets at Cherry Ridge. Is that OK?

I get clover leafs with this ammo at 50 yards. I don't want to change it.

IMG_20180628_101951630_LL.jpg

Edited by 230jhp

Its supposed to be about 75 degrees at 8am and 89 degrees by noon.

If you've not been there, there a 4 shooting rests with seats that are shaded and 4 that are in the open.

Don't know how many are coming but I will be  bringing a case of water so we have extras.

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

20 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

If you've not been there, there a 4 shooting rests with seats that are shaded and 4 that are in the open.

Don't know how many are coming but I will be  bringing a case of water so we have extras.

You seem to know your way around Colliers were do you go when you enter from Hawkins Rd  to get to the range I haven’t been There in a year and a half.  Thanks Keith

Edited by Shortfuse

22 hours ago, RPK0620 said:

News 12 NJ Weather reports and a few others have temps possibly Reaching 100 a few days running.   With my COPD and Cronic Bronchitis, I have to back out not that I was Threat to winning anything but most Targets missed.  I am Restricted to my House until it gets back to 80 days 65 nights. Good Luck to all Pictures Pictures. Had planes with my daughter to shoot indoors at Garden State but that can get stuffy Hot for me. 

CCI06292018_0001.jpg

1 hour ago, Tarhunt said:

I'll try to make it. I woke up this morning with a terrible headache, dizziness, stomach pains and been in the bathroom 8 times. So, I'll see how I feel later today. Going back to bed for awhile.

O MY Gosh Hope everything works out 100 degrees in the Shade Stay safe out there.

3295753750_01217d0919_z.jpg