IGNORED

NJW&W 1st Annual Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire Challenge - July 1st, 2018 8:30AM

Not my call, but that would create a situation where you had 2-3 shooters in each category! Last time we were shooting against guys shooting .17s, hard to compete with A .22LR, but thems were the rules! LOL

I would say .22LR only, bring what you got! Just my “.22” cents!

Rules for the Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire Challeng

Target will be Shot at 50 Yards

Any  .22 Cal Rimfire ( Only )

Ammo must be under 1300 FPS  Lead Nose only,  Standard Velocity Prefered        ( To prevent possible Target Damage )

Mechanical Front Rest and Bipods Ok

Any Sights Open, Peep, Scope, Red Dot Ok

Shoulder or Rear Bag Ok

No Rear MonoPods or Mechanical Rear Rest 

No one piece  Rifle Rests

No Tripods

Hits on the face of the target ONLY will be scored. Hits on the rod will be  considered a miss 

Shooter will start with the far left disk and shoot at each disk 1 time moving to the right Your turn ends when you miss.  You keep your points and the winner will be determined by your total points of how ever many strings we shoot.

Scoring            

2"   2pts

1 3/4" 2 pts

1  1/2"  3 pts

1 1/4"  4 pts

1"         6 pts

3/4"    8 pts

1/2"    10 pts

1/4"    15 pts

So if you clean all 8 targets you will have a total of 50 pts

Any questions feel free to contact me 732-678-6706

Edited by Shortfuse

4 hours ago, Pathman said:

Not my call, but that would create a situation where you had 2-3 shooters in each category! Last time we were shooting against guys shooting .17s, hard to compete with A .22LR, but thems were the rules! LOL

I would say .22LR only, bring what you got! Just my “.22” cents!

Should be very competitive with everyone shooting .22's this time, those .17's were nasty! lol

I don't play golf but in golf they have a do-over kind of thing called a Mulligan I believe, I didn't see anything like that mentioned in the rules above ?

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

3 hours ago, Shortfuse said:

Practice  I suggest you get there a little early 

Early was hoping 8 am would be the starting time July it can get very hot by 11 am what time is being thrown around.  Anyone want to Practice let us meet up range 14 Dix.  also, Shoot what you Brung. 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

:up::up::up: Have an idea to change the rules a little instead of miss and lose your points you shoot until you miss and keep your points we'll shoot a few strings  and we total your points and highest amount of points for all the strings  wins. If all runs smoothly we should at least get in 3 strings I think this would be the fairest  way to do this. If you shoot a bad first string you would still have points and still have a chance to shoot better in the next strings. I made up these score sheets from scratch since I cant find any score card of any kind for the KYL Competition 

542674664_kylscorecard.JPG.8d470475cb38b4ec36cd8086a9aea12d.JPG