IGNORED

NJW&W 1st Annual Stevo Memorial KYL Rimfire Challenge - July 1st, 2018 8:30AM

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the Target today Gave it a test run at 16 yards works perfect so we're gonna call it for July 1st 8:30 have a quick meeting to go over the rules and anybodies concerns and start after that so if you want to check your Zero and practice a little I suggest you show up a little early with some targets  here's a quick video of the target in action this morning. Would like a head count of people that are going to attend . Can't load the video if someone can do it for me text me at 732-678-6706 and I'll text it to you

t7.JPG.ee4b5974950059e604027808c6094385.JPG

14 minutes ago, Zone35killer said:

Hey Guys, could you take me and my plus one off the list. My work schedule got completely changed and I’m back on weekends for the next month. Sorry about that, was looking forward to it too. 

That sucks!  Well hopefully next time you can make it out!  I updated the list :up:

We are a tentative "Go". My son will be at Rutgers wrestling camp all week so, I'm leaving it up to him about going. Last year, he came home with a concussion. I'll keep you posted. He said that he doesn't need to practice. LOL! But, I certainly do.

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".