IGNORED

Companies boycotting the NRA

tcook8296

Actually, what Blackstone is doing is far worse.  They aren't targeting the NRA, they are / have divested in any gun manufacturer.  But, I wouldn't lose too much sleep about it...where there is a demand for a product that can produce a profit, someone will invest to provide the product.  So long as it remains legal.  

Warren Buffett still invested Wonder how all the Unions such as Teachers and such can Divest them selfs without a big Loss 

animated-American-flag-white-background-2018.gif

If blame is to be laid upon an organization identified by initials my vote goes to the ACLU. I cannot think of any other organization ( Say for maybe the DNC ) that has done more to undermine this nations morals, spirituality and safety. Searching my memory I cannot recall the NRA suggesting or inferring that the government should be overthrown or any of it's members chanting that they wanted dead cops or pigs in a blanket. Now that fine collection of tolerant folks over yonder on the left, the BLM crowd, that's a different story and surprisingly one that will never get printed.

As an aside, I just became a lifetime member of the NRA after all tyranny loves a scapegoat and so do I. 

80 some-odd victims in shooting-related incidences in Chicago since this school shooting.........crickets on the tele

Chicago is a liberal bastion and as such off limits for criticism. It is a bit odd how quiet liberals are when black Americans slaughter each other with abandon refusing even to discuss the true underlying causes. Could it be they are the real racists?  

I think the NRA is making a huge mistake. They should play the same game as Trump. I think these companies see the NRA as uncompromising and bucking the President.

LOL   Yes, that's it.   These companies want to appease the president, so that's why they're dumping the NRA.

It has nothing to do with a well-funded, well-organized, anti-NRA campaign being carried out on Social Media via the internet.  

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

I will not spend my hard earned money on any company against the NRA and 2nd Amendment.

Agree.   I have a list, and added these new names.  

Of these new ones the hotels/motels I couldnt care less about, I use Airbnb a lot now.  Delta I dont care about.  United's going to be the tough one on given EWR is their hub, but god-willing I'll be out of New Jersey in a few years anyway.

"I wish we could sell them another hill at the same price." - Brigadier General Nathanael Greene, June 28, 1775

LOL   Yes, that's it.   These companies want to appease the president, so that's why they're dumping the NRA.

It has nothing to do with a well-funded, well-organized, anti-NRA campaign being carried out on Social Media via the internet.

You have to agree the NRA is very non-compromising, which is very foolish. Play the Trump game and bargain.