IGNORED

Live BnBs Charity Hunt-Winter bow buck down

Rusty

now wait just a gosh-darn minute. Is THIS the sort of post that a few MENSA members over at NJH refer to as "same 4 or 5 guys constantly stroking each other" ?

Maybe...who knows.  Think it's more than 4-5 of us on here who act like decent human beings towards each other though...

oh and also of note - another long time NJH member said "Live hunts are gay", when referring to the "snoozer site"....     Those sort of homophobic remarks will not be tolerated here. (although, it just might be possible, that one with no prior history of NJWW could read this post and "perhaps" draw that conclusion)  :rofl:

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

We are seeing no deer........maybe because Rusty and I are laughing so hard looking at these posts.

Please kill something soon and show a bloody red trail - this post is giving that other site some credence now after the cat masks!

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just got out of the woods, no less than a dozen deer came in even with all the laughing in the blind...Will post more pics later tonight but this was what hunting with friends should be about...Was LOTS of Fun!

A beautiful winter bow buck down, will check the video later tonight...keep you posted...

20180118_174732.jpg