IGNORED

Migration

FowlHooked

Anyone else seeing the huge numbers of migrating canadas since last night.  I had probably a thousand flying over my farm last night after dark.  Saw another group of about 500 driving into the office this morning.  Wondering if anyone who has been out the last day or so seeing the same increase in duck numbers.  Wish I had a field spread with all these geese around.  

Went out this morning and saw a lot of (what I perceive to be) new Geese and Ducks to the area.  The area I was hunting has been somewhat weak these past few weeks, and last Thursday there was nothing at all anywhere near there.  We managed to bag a few Ducks and Geese, all in all it was a pretty good morning with relatively steady action. 

Anyone else seeing the huge numbers of migrating canadas since last night.  I had probably a thousand flying over my farm last night after dark.  Saw another group of about 500 driving into the office this morning.  Wondering if anyone who has been out the last day or so seeing the same increase in duck numbers.  Wish I had a field spread with all these geese around.

You need to host a WW goose hunt . Got plenty of dekes and blinds . Where you at ?

You need to host a WW goose hunt . Got plenty of dekes and blinds . Where you at ?

Im in Atlantic County. Havent seen any birds feeding in my area. Just tons of high flyers. Couple hundred more flew over my house tonight when i pulled in from work. Maybe i should skip the kids christmas and buy a few dozen silos. Theyll understand in 30 years.