IGNORED

Majestic Buck

Sotaroas

Feel free to post yours next to it ! Didn't post it to start a debate ! He is a phenomenal person and a crazy good hunter ! Just enjoy a fine lookin buck ! Thanks for checkin it out !

I didn't say what I did to get you upset. I think its a great buck and I would love to take one just like it.

BTW in the additional pics you just posted it looks much bigger

Edited by Lunatic

Here is the clarification on the scoring , the scoring was completed at the 78th Virginia State Show , using the Va scoring system , ( Based on number of points , no typical or non-typical and no minor differences from B & C ) It was scored at 221 1/16 ) 4th highest in the class of (9-10-11points gun/rifle/crossbow) in the shows 78 year history , also a correction , the deer scored fourth highest for the entire show , my misrepresentation originally ! You can check the rest of the entries at the Virginia Pennisula Sportsman Association , Virginia Whitetails along with Star City Whitetails on Facebook Pages !

Thanks Agian , he is a awesome person and a diehard hunter !

I didn't say what I did to get you upset. I think its a great buck and I would love to take one just like it.

BTW in the additional pics you just posted it looks much bigger

Not upset at all ! It's all good with me ! Simply said it is one awesome whitetail , and yes said with jealousy lol , he has taken more whitetails then many men twice his age , he literally is a deer magnet ! As always intrigued by your posts and your ass kick in' photos !

Good Luck this weekend !