IGNORED

NJDEP Division of Fish and Wildlife 2017-2018 Deer Regulation Sets

BHC

Not going to help our deer population by going from unlimited doe to 5 each season.  That's still 15 with bow, and 10 with gun.  

Did they mention when the digest will be up.  Pretty bad it takes them this long to get it together.

normally by the 3rd week of August

Not going to help our deer population by going from unlimited doe to 5 each season.  That's still 15 with bow, and 10 with gun.  

Did they mention when the digest will be up.  Pretty bad it takes them this long to get it together.

It effectively does nothing to address the concerns they say they are addressing.

The Division says reducing the buck limit from 6 bucks to 3 or 4 will do nothing because not many people kill 5 or 6 bucks a year, however, they want us to believe they are doing something by reducing the doe limit to 5 each season, which is still 25 antlerless deer. I'm sure the number of people killing more than 5 deer each season or 25 a year, is far fewer than those who kill 6 bucks. These people have no credibility. 

Edited by DV1

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

Not going to help our deer population by going from unlimited doe to 5 each season. That's still 15 with bow, and 10 with gun.

Did they mention when the digest will be up. Pretty bad it takes them this long to get it together.

Says September. That's a lot later than normal. I hope not. IMG_2028.PNG

Nothing has changed after all that in Reg Set 7&8!!! Still EAB and still early Muzz season! Lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First deer MUST be Antlerless
: Sept. 9-29, 2017
Antlered or Antlerless:
Sept.30 – Oct. 27, 2017 It still does not read like it should. It should say Earn a Buck if you have to earn one

Reg Set 8 first deer must be antler less , EAB or not , should be clarified by placing EAB or only antler less deer can be taken , it reminds me of a yield sign , never give em the option , Lol ! Ok , I got it , it's still EAB in Reg Set 8 !

Edited by Sotaroas