IGNORED

The Best-Laid Plans of Mice and Men

Rusty

I was by myself and I don't ever stop for these kind of things but for some unknown reason 100 yards past the school's driveway I did a quick U-turn and headed back.  

Definitely sounds like it was meant to be Rusty..... That is one great looking pup and is going to be an awesome addition to your family. Best of luck!  :up:  :up:

He is a fine looking pup. I think I wanna have the life that dogggie gonna have! Good luck with the new family member. He already looks just like you- a bit rusty. I heard the perfect name for a dog today. D-O-G. Or better pronounced Dee-oh-gee. Spell it Deeogie. You can thank me later

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Congrats on the new addition to your home Rusty! Cute pup no doubt! I know all too well about "looking" at a pup. I had an excuse though because I had taken the girls to see and almost immediately they were looking at me with their "puppy eyes" - "Can we please bring her home!?" Followed by my two year old "Peeeeeeeeeze?". Whats your excuse? Haha just kidding of course, no excuse needed and he is a cutey! What kind of doggie? Cant wait to hear the name you guys choose

I wish ya's happiness and good health for pup and the fam :up:

Now the saga is choosing a name for her.  I'm staying out of this one.   :rofl:

What gender does your new pup "identify" as????  That would help us choose the proper name for you.

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….