IGNORED

1/7 check in

Haskell_Hunter

That's my bolt ball.  And it's so freakin' cold that I could not pull the bolt out of it from today's hunt.  Gotta' wait for spring.

I'm going to check that heater out now.  Thx!

One of the best investments I have made. I would consider hunting weather like today, and the brutal Midwest weather without one , uncivilized.

IMG952017010595144609784.jpg

"All men die, not all men really live". WW

One of the best investments I have made. I would consider hunting weather like today, and the brutal Midwest weather without one , uncivilized.

Bah, if it wasn't for the breeze this would have been T-shirt weather!

I am going to get one of those heaters.  

Sapere aude.

Audeamus.

When you cannot measure, your knowledge is meager and unsatisfactory.

Got out around 1:15. After about 2 1/2 hours I was bore from seeing nothing and was starting to get cold. I decided to get out of the blind and do a little stalking. Ended up getting a doe at about ten yards and dropped her in her tracks with the rusty trusty 870. First deer I ever got on a stalk so I'm pretty happy. The landowner is happy because he has meat and one less doe.

When you add the doe to the couple of geese I got this morning it was a pretty successful day!

I LOVE when it snows during hunting season!!!

One of the best investments I have made.

:agree: That's the one.....Just a head's up, I have shot deer at 10 yards away with the bow from the blind with this heater cranking. They never even looked twice at the blind and were not alarmed in the least.  

Edited by LPJR