IGNORED

12/05/16.....CHECK IN

BHC

I am having a great start. Got rear ended on way to zone 2. Pickup with snow plow trashed my deer rack. Good thing that was on my jeep GC would be trashed. Go to pull up my gun by the rope attached to sling and the sling comes undone. Climb down take off gloves and fix that. At first light a quad drops a guy off 200 yards across woods from me. Walks into sanctuary where no hunting allowed. Cutting me off. I say hell with this and go home. Now I am in a local zone 5 stand and can tell by trax in 3" of snow I shoulda been here all along.

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

I am having a great start. Got rear ended on way to zone 2. Pickup with snow plow trashed my deer rack. Good thing that was on my jeep GC would be trashed. Go to pull up my gun by the rope attached to sling and the sling comes undone. Climb down take off gloves and fix that. At first light a quad drops a guy off 200 yards across woods from me. Walks into sanctuary where no hunting allowed. Cutting me off. I say hell with this and go home. Now I am in a local zone 5 stand and can tell by trax in 3" of snow I shoulda been here all along.

That sucks JH. I would have went back home and back to bed and hope to wake up hours later praying the day gets better. At least you have snow up there. We have rain down here in central area. Good luck

Good Luck Everyone !!! I'm at work this morning, but should be in the BEAR woods by 2pm.

"Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

NJ State Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs Member
NRA Life Member

NWTF Women In The Outdoors Member

UBNJ Member