IGNORED

NJW&W Christmas get together at Pub 199

Please disclose your intentions with the fireplace - I need to know if I should wear shorts or jeans?

Well........the Fish Room is where it all started.  And for the record, it DIDN'T start with me! :)

We had a maniacal waiter that night that kept loading up the giant fireplace with what could pass for medium aged redwood trees as I recall.  I just kept up the tradition.  :flame:  :cheers:     Actually, I was going to seat any Pork Rollers on the fire side and the Taylor Hamers on the downwind side.   :rofl:

I'm wearing layers.  You know the Boy Scout's motto.  

What he means is layers of asbestos because he's the guy that reaches back in to pull out the logs if H_H gets his way and I'm loading the fireplace like it's a coal fired train pulling a heavy load uphill.  

Anyone willing to pick my up at 545? Fredon nj.

I just need a ride there to meet my wife. She's going straight from work and I figured I can bum a ride there and drive home with her..

If not no big deal I can drive myself..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Jay, let me make a quick call and will let you know. Tony is our ride tonight. Will call you in 10...

Well...It is a definitely "No" for us.  

My cold turned in to severe bronchitis and walking pneumonia.  I'm on some strong-ass antibiotics and hacking my lungs up constantly.  In fact, I was coughing so hard, I strained the muscle/cartilage between my ribs so now every time I cough, it feels like I'm being stabbed in the chest with a knife.  Lucky me

Have fun everyone

I knew it...You are like the Elf on the shelf. Don't exist. If John (Buck154) can make it (he is 80 miles offshore in 25 degree weather) there are no excuses! 

Kidding Phil, feel better! 

I knew it...You are like the Elf on the shelf. Don't exist. If John (Buck154) can make it (he is 80 miles offshore in 25 degree weather) there are no excuses! 

Kidding Phil, feel better!

Thanks Lou.

We were going to come after the kid's xmas party and meet the late-night crew, but I'm just too damn sick. I probably won't even make it to the xmas party either.

I apologize for not being able to make it. Wife and I have been looking forward to it for a while now. We need to do some sort of spring event. Bow shoot and bullshitting. All the stuff we seem to like

Thanks Lou.

We were going to come after the kid's xmas party and meet the late-night crew, but I'm just too damn sick. I probably won't even make it to the xmas party either.

I apologize for not being able to make it. Wife and I have been looking forward to it for a while now. We need to do some sort of spring event. Bow shoot and bullshitting. All the stuff we seem to like

come on dude no excuses

hmmm - I learned "Not on the Rug" is "Phil"... (and not Jeff Bridges). Your last name wouldn't happen to be "McCracken" would it?

Lol. Definitely not McCracken or McCrevice. I'm one of those greasy I-talians.

come on dude no excuses

I wish SG. I'm sick as shit

I'm coming from further south down by fighting philly

Sorry man. I was definitely looking forward to teaching you some yoga poses. Lol Edited by not on the rug

Gobblengrunt in.....

0. username

1. HH

2. BowhunterNJ + 1
3. Bucksnbows + 1

4. Rusty + ?
​5. JH +1 (on the 15th)
6. MeatEater + 1
8. Troutandbucks + ? 
9. Bigwuhead +1
10. GhostBear + 1 ? 
11. Jersey Jay +1